The Union Home Ministry has extended the lockdown within the Containment Zones till 31 August 2020, then Unlock-3 will be implemented within the Non-Containment Zone from 1 August 2020. The Government has issued unlock 3.0 guidelines & rules regarding this on Wednesday evening. Under this, the government has decided to abolish the night curfew from 1 August 2020. Apart from this, the gyms and yoga institutes are about to be ready to open from 5th August2020.
Relaxations For Independence Day Under Unlock 3.0 Guidelines In India
Guidelines are issued by the Ministry of Health regarding Gym and Yoga Institutes. The Government has also stated that booking will be allowed on Independence Day , following social distancing and other health calls. The Ministry of Home Affairs has said that internal travel has been allowed in a very limited manner under the Vande Bharat Mission. It’ll be extended under a phased manner.
Unlock 3.0 guidelines in india prepared after consultation with all the states and union territories, the Ministry of Home Affairs has said that all the activities within the non-empowerment area other than metro trains, cinema halls, swimming pools, amusement parks, wear bars, auditoriums for, is exempt. The ban on social, political, sports, entertainment, religious programs will continue. the government has said that after reviewing things , dates are going to be announced later to remove the ban from them.
The government has made it clear that the exemption is merely for the non-protection sector. Asylum zones is to be identified by the governments and administrations of state and union territories as before. Entertainment zones has been asked to continue with only essential services.
What will be open?
- Approval to open yoga institutes and gymnasiums
- Night curfew removed
- People are going to be ready to participate in the Independence Day program with social distancing
- Only necessary activities allowed in Containment Zones till 31 August 2020
- Advice for elderly, children and pregnant women over 65 years aged to remain at home
What will remain closed?
- No restrictions will be relaxed in lockdown continues in containment zones until 31 August 2020 in container zones.
- Lockdown will be strictly applicable till 31 August 2020 in Containment Zone school College
- Cinema Hall, Entertainment Park
- Metro Train
- Restriction on the number of individuals in social occasion
Ban on religious, political, cultural or entertainment-related events