Founded in 1997, GoDaddy is one of the most popular and commonly used domain registrars in the world. It provides hosting as well as email services for businesses and individuals globally. Since they are quite affordable than other hosting websites, a number of small businesses use GoDaddy for their website needs. It’s host of services include an eye catching website designs, domain name of choice, online marketing and quick, affordable hosting. Though the GoDaddy platform has simple interface, first time users can still face issues with their GoDaddy email login. Here’s top 3 methods which can help you with godaddy.com email login.
GoDaddy Email Account Login
To login to the GoDaddy dashboard you can use your email address or the email hosting offered by Microsoft.
- Begin by visiting the website at https://sso.godaddy.com/?realm=idp&path=%2fproducts&app=account
- The link opens the GoDaddy email log in page where you need to enter your username and password and the click on Sign in. GoDaddy email allows you to login through your Amazon & Facebook accounts or through your Gmail address. The username is the same as what you created while registering your domain.
GoDaddy Workspace Email Login
For businesses, GoDaddy also offers professional email addresses which match the company’s name. This helps the company look more professional to its customers. This workspace email is available for those clients which buy domain name with the company. This option is available when you register your domain but for users who want the option later, it is available in your GoDaddy account which you can login by the process mentioned above.
Here’s how you can login to your GoDaddy webmail:
- To login visit the login page at https://sso.godaddy.com/login?app=email&realm=pass
- Enter your GoDaddy email address.
- The create a password for the GoDaddy webmail login.
- Click on ‘Sign in.’
To create your webmail address after signing in, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Find the ‘Create’ option at the top of the Email Address list and click on it.
- Select name of your email address as well as the name of your domain.
- Create a good password and confirm by retyping it.
- Post password creation, click on the ‘Create’ button and wait till the process completes.
- Press ‘Next’ after receiving the confirmation email.
Your webmail GoDaddy login is ready to use.
Sometimes it’s difficult to keep a tab on all our passwords and we tend to forget them. If in case you forget your GoDaddy Workspace login password, here’s how GoDaddy can help you reset it.
- Login to your GoDaddy account manager.
- Click on the ‘Products’ tab and then on “workspace email.”
- Select the account for which you want to reset your password and select the ‘Edit’ option.
- You will not be able to change and confirm your new password. After this you can do work space login.
How To Do GoDaddy Office 365 Admin Login
As mentioned earlier, GoDaddy also offers login options through Microsoft. The company works in collaboration with Microsoft and hence allows users to login through Office 365. Here’s how you can do it:
- Visit the following link to get to the login page.
- Enter your Microsoft Office 365 email address and password and submit.
- You would be signed in your GoDaddy email login 365 Office.
Now that we have learnt how one can sign up and login to their GoDaddy accounts through Facebook, Office 365 and personal email address, let’s get to the real issue. What happens when you are logged out of your GoDaddy account and are not being able to log back in. This naturally can create a whole range of complications and isn’t very ideal. There could be many reasons why your login might fail. Let us explore few key reasons.
Reasons for GoDaddy Login Issues
Though GoDaddy’s service is impeccable, there could still be some login issues unfortunately. Some of the login issues you can face are:
- You are unsure about your GoDaddy username even though your password is correct.
- In this case you remember the correct username but your password seems to be incorrect.
- There are issues with your two-step verification system of GoDaddy email log in.
- You may be using the wrong link to login to your account.
To tackle these issues, GoDaddy is very active on their twitter handle and you can directly request assistance from them. They can help you create a new username or reset your password.
How to Reset GoDaddy Secure Login Password?
If you’re facing any trouble due to your password, here’s how you can reset it.
- Visit the link below
- This link will take you to the GoDaddy password reset page. Now click on ‘Username or Customer Number’ tab and enter the credentials. Now click on continue.
- Next step involves entering your email address linked with GoDaddy account which will mail you a link to reset your password.
- By clicking on the link in your email, you will be redirected to a password reset page and you can change and confirm your password there.
- Now, you can login to your GoDaddy account using your new password.
If any problem of GoDaddy email sign in still persists, you can call GoDaddy customer support officials at 04067607600.