Today we all witness one of the most historical and emotional moments in the history of independent India. PM Narendra Modi layed the foundation stone for Ram Mandir today at Ram Janmabhumi Pujan in Ayodhya. It’s a privilege for us have such a great moment in our life. It been a jounery of more than 34 year we all waited for this day to come. In the year 1986 the case has been reopened at the court for the construction of Ram Mandir in Ayodhya.
After cases, files at the court, riots on the road, political standby, religional diputes this day has come for all of us to live with more joy and happiness.
Finally PM Layed The Foundation Stone For Ram Mandir Ayodhya
As per the Ram Janma Bhumi pujan Update , the auspicious beginning for the Ram Lalla Mandir has been done after the foundation stone laying ceremony witnessed by PM narendramodi and other 175 of the invitees. As per the Auspicious timming and day fixed for the foundation stone laying ceremony for Ram Mandir before. PM Modi Layed the very first stone before the further construction of Ram Lalla Mandir today i.e., August 5 2020 at 12:47:11 P.M in Ayodhya. The auspicious time for the ceremony was only for 32 seconds.
PM Modi stated that – “ the day would be remembered in the Indian history as the day when the truth overcome the evil again”.
How And When did Modi Arrived for the Ram Janma Bhumi Pujan Ayodhya
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi arrived in Lucknow around 10:34 am.
- He proceeded to ‘Shree Ram Janmabhumi’. The ‘bhumi pujan’ of the grand temple in Ayodhya, at a spot where devotees believe that Lord Ram was born.
- Before it was sure that Modi would go with a direct route from Delhi to Ayodya but due to the difficult climatic condition he went by road from Lucknow to Ayodhya.
- After a gap of 29 years, Modi Reached to Ram Bhumi Pujan ceremony place, at 12:00 pm as per the Hindu rituals.
- Before heading toward the Bhumi pujan he went to hanumangiri mandir at 11:40 A.M. to perform the Pooja. PM Modi gifts a silver coin at Hanumangarhi Temple.
- The Pooja completed with very few count of people due to restrictions during amid covid-19 condition.
- After Completing the Pooja at hanumangiri Temple he footed towards ayodhya place where Ram bhumi pujan took place at took place on ‘Abhijit Muhurta’ at 12.40 pm, which is the most auspicious time to lay the foundation stone of Ram Mandir.
- Modi Layed the Foundation stone “A 40 kg Silver brick” with RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat, UP CM Yogi Adityanath, Governor Anandiben Patel and other saints like Kashi’s Pandit Jayaprakash Tripathi, Prof. Ramanarayan Dwivedi, Prof. Vinay Tiwari, Prof. Ramachandra Pandey to start the construction of Ram Mandir in Ayodhya at 12:47 pm.
- After completing the ceremony Modi likely to stay for about 3 hrs and after he will depart for delhi at around 3:30 pm.
Highlights of PM Modi – Ram Mandir Bhumi Pujan updates : –
- 9:33 am: Departured from New Delhi
- 10:34 am: Landed at Lucknow airport
- 10:40 am: left for Ayodhya by chopper
- 11.30 am: landed at helipad in Saket Colony
- 11:34 am: Arrives in Ayodhya
- 11.43 am: Darshan at Hanuman Garhi
- 11:55 am: Prime Minister Narendra Modi presented with a headgear, silver ‘mukut’ and stole
- 12 noon: Reached to RamjanmaBhumi
- 12:03 pm: Prime Minister Narendra Modi offers prayers to Ram Lalla, performs ‘sashtang pranam’ (prostration) at Ram Janmabhoomi site
- 12:06 pm: Prime Minister Narendra Modi offers prayers to Ram Lalla
- 12:10 pm: Prime Minister Narendra Modi plants a Parijat sapling
- 12:15: After darshan of Ram Lalla, tree plantation at Temple premises
- 12:16 pm : Prime Minister Narendra Modi takes part in Ram Temple ‘Bhoomi Pujan’ at Ayodhya
- 12:28 pm : Bhoomi pujan for RamTemple in Ayodhya begins
- 12:30 pm: Bhumi Pujan
- 12:47 pm: Pm Modi Layed The foundation stone at Ram Mandir
- 12:50 pm : Bhumi Pujan Completed
In Addition To PM Modi , 175 Invitees Witnessed The Ceremony
Due to spread of coronavirus very few count of people were invited to the occasion.About 175 people in addition to PM Narendra Modi.Amit Shah Skipped the Bhumi Pujan as he had tested positive for coronavirus on Sunday. He is currently undergoing treatment at a Gurugram hospital. Moreover He was connected to the occasion via vedio conferencing including lal Krishnan Advani And Manohar Parikh .
- 135 saints part of 36 traditions participated in the programme.
- In addition to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, 175 invited people including all big politicians and sage saints witnessed the historic occasion.
- The prime minister, RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat, UP CM Yogi Adityanath, Governor Anandiben Patel were the chief and special guests of the ceremony.
- UP Deputy Chief Minister Keshav Prasad Maurya reached Ayodhya to attend the Bhumi Poojan ceremony of Ram temple. There he reached VHP headquarters Karsevak Puram.
- At the same time, RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat also reached Ayodhya from Lucknow.
- Bal Nathji Maharaj, the vice-president of the Nath sect, reached Ramnagri from Rohtak, Haryana.
- On the other hand, in Karsevak Puram, Satpal Maharaj, Balaknath Maharaj and Bama Ramdev arrived at Ramandir Bhumi Pujan.
- None of the five faces of the Ram JanmaBhumi movement in the 1980s and 90s — Lal Krishna Advani, Murli Manohar Joshi, Kalyan Singh, Uma Bharti and Vinay Katiyar —reached to Ram Mandir bhumi pujan (ground breaking) ceremony in Ayodhya.
Ayodhya Ram Mandir Bhumi Pujan: Trust Received Donations Of 41 Crores, Meet Today More 11 Crores
Swami Govind Dev Giri, treasurer of Ram Mandir Bhumi Trust said that till August 4, the trust has received a donation of Rs 30 crore. And today after receiving the donation of 11 crores collected by Morari Bapu, this amount reached 41 crores. Apart from this, donations of Rs 7 crore have been received from people living abroad.
Govind Dev Giri said that we are not yet accepting 7 crore rupees from abroad, because the trust has not yet got FCRA certification. The amount will remain on hold till it is received.
Ram Mandir Temple Design Been Shared By Modi
The Ram Temple in Ayodhya will be grander and bigger compared to the earlier plan with three new domes added to the design and the structure’s height increased by 20 feet. The changes in design, which have the approval of Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teertha Kshetra Trust, will enable more devotees to be accommodated in the precincts of the temple and add to its magnificence. Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teertha Kshetra Trust has been set up to oversee the construction of Ram temple.
Ayodhya Bhumi Pujan: Three Of The Nine Stone Pillars Of The Ram Mandir Are Of Overseas Indians
Of the nine stones with which Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone of the Ram temple, three were sent by overseas Indians from Australia, Germany and America. The remaining six rocks were local. The rituals of these rocks were performed on Tuesday under the guidance of Vedagya Acharyas.
However, the Prime Minister worshiped these rocks on Wednesday along with Bhumipujan. With regard to Bhumi Pujan, not only was Vedic law taken care of completely, but also in deciding the foundation stone of the foundation, full vigilance and classicalism were followed.
Ramdev says Patanjali will make gurukul at Ayodhya
Ramdev says, “It is India’s biggest fortune that we’re witnessing the Ram Mandir event. To establish ‘Ram Rajya’ in this nation, Patanjali Yogpeeth will make a grand ‘gurukul’ in Ayodhya. People from all over the world will be able to study Ved, Ayurved here.”
Baba Ramdev Praised the decision made by Supreme Court for the approval of Ram Mandir at Ayodhya. He said that after a long awaited time he experienced the joy and happiness.
Ramnagri shines with innumerable lamps
Deepotsav is being celebrated in Ayodhya. 351000 lamps were burnt in Ayodhya Dham. This information was given by the district administration. The lamps were burnt at 50 places of Ayodhya Dham, including Ram’s Paadi. Burnt lamps in all the temples of Ayodhya Dham.
Ram Mandir Temple A Trump Card Of BJP
Ram Mandir was already into the Manifesto presented by the BJP party. According to the sources Temple will take about 2.5 to 3 years to get completed. And After the same time period General Elections to take place in India. The construction of temple will get completed during a time of six to seven months before the general elections.
Sources claims that Ram Mandir Project would prove to a trump for Winning of BJP again.