The central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released out result for the students of Class 12th yesterday i.e., on 13th July, 2020 at 12:40 P.M. The Board Officials declared the result on their official website www.cbse.nic.in or www.cbseresults.nic.in . The Passing percentage of students who appeared in class 12th board 2020 went to 88.78%. It was found that many students are satisfied with the result and their performance.
For many days it was into highlights that when the result will get declared or when the students would be able to see their performance list. The most highlighted query has been resolved with the declaration of CBSE class 12th result released yesterday. HRD Minister Mr.Ramesh Pokhariyal ‘Nishank’ and CBSE Chief did meetings several times regarding the concern of starting the new session when and how? So as the decision taken up in last meeting to declare the result as quickly as possible so that the colleges and universities can start the new session sooner.
How to check the Class 12th CBSE Result ?
Follow the Steps to check class 12th cbse board result :
- Go to the official website of CBSE Board i.e., www.cbseresults.nic.in.
- Now click on the button – “check the class 12th result”.
- Firstly Enter your Roll Number.
- Enter Your School Number and Centre Number.
- Now Enter Your Admit Identification Number.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your result will be displayed on the screen.
Other Modes for Checking Out the CBSE Result 2020
A. Via SMS
Sending a sms in a format followed from past many years as – cbse12 (roll number) (date of birth) (school number) (Centre number) on the number 7738299899.
B. Through Call or IVRS
Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) can also be used to check out the class 12th board result . Students simply need to dial the number, 24300699, along with the code of their area preceding the given number.
C. Using Digi locker Application
Ministry of Electronics and IT, Government of India has introduced the innovative way for the students appeared in the board exam in getting their performance result via application named as “DIGI LOCKER” under its Digital India initiative.
The DigiLocker account details are sent via SMS on the registered mobile number with CBSE.
Students need to visit the official website of DigiLocker and register themselves, Subsequently, they must follow the steps mentioned below to obtain the CBSE 12th Result 2020–
- Login using the Username and Password to the App
- Go to ‘Profile’ and sync the Aadhaar number, if the same hasn’t been done while signing up
- Click on ‘Pull Partner Documents’
- There will be two drop-down menus on the next screen.
From the first one, select ‘Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi’
From the next one, select ‘Mark sheet (HSC/SSC)’, ‘Migration certificate’ or ‘Passing certificate’ etc
- Enter the required details, like year of passing and roll number, into the next screen
- The Mark sheet/ Certificate for CBSE 12th Result 2020 will be downloaded. Students can save the document in DigiLocker account by clicking on the ‘Save to locker’ button.
D. Using Umang app
Results seekers can also view their results on UMANG mobile application which is available for Android, iOS users. Click on the Class 12 marksheet tab. Then, fill all the required details as : Admit Card ID, Roll Number, and Date Of Birth. Therefore, You will then be able to view or download your marksheet .
CBSE Class 12th Result 2020: Highlights
- This Year Girls have sent boys far away in CBSE class 12th academic Result 2020. The overall passing percentage for Senior Secondary Exam has been reported at 88.78%.
- The highest Student’s percentage as 97.67 % has been in Trivanduram Region recorded followed by Bengaluru with 97.05% and Chennai with 96.17%.
- while Patna region recorded lowest pass percentage at 74.57.
- This year 2020 , 1.57 lakh students have scored over 90% and 38,686 have scored over 95%.
- Girls have done far better than Boys by 5.96 %.
- The pass percentage of girls was recorded as 92.15 % which is higher than boys with 86.19%.
- This year, 87,651 students were found having compartment compared to 99,207 last year.
Toppers of Class 12th 2020 CBSE Board
Around 12 lakh candidates appeared for the exam, with Lucknow girl Divyanshi Jain emerging as the topper of CBSE Class 12 exam 2020. And 157934 students scored above 90% while 38686 students scored above 95% on count.
According to Times Now, Divyanshi Jain from lucknow scored 600 marks out of a total of 600 to get 100 per cent in CBSE Class 12 result 2020. She studied English, Sanskrit, History, Geography, Insurance and Economics for getting such a higher score. Divyanshi said that she wanted to study bachelor in history from delhi university.
Also , Bulandshahr, Uttar Pradesh, Tushar Singh scored a perfect 100% in CBSE 12th Result 2020. Tushar’s subjects were English, History, Political Science, Physical Education and Geography. Tushar did not have any alternate subject. He scored 100 in all five he studied. Devyanshi, on the other hand, had six subjects in her basket.